Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday was our last day. So you know, problems with our sleeping bags and luggage (Ebaaaaa I can´ttttttt). But we got it!!. Then we watched the pictures, the blog we wrote in... We had great fun!!! And after the snack, we completed the evaluation and played trivia. We had lunch to become stronger (What doesn´t kill you makes you stronger, stronger...) and carried our bags downstairs (very easily???) to the bus. When arriving to Ugao, the GOODBYE was tragic (waa, waa, waa.......). But don´t worry!! UrduΓ±a is very near from Ugao, you can use the blog, the e-mail...
Thank you for enjoying this week with us (Goio and Eba)

SEE YOU!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Very good, I read all and I understan quite good all that you say. I very happy with your experience and I hope you stay you stay good other years too.

    Bye bye.

    ReplyDelete